TOTAL Surrender

Surrender
by Vineyard

I'm giving you my heart and all that is within
I'm laying it all down for the sake of you my king

I'm giving you my dreams, I'm laying down my rights
I'm giving up my for the promise of new live

And I surrender it all to you, all to you
And I surrender it all to you, all to you

I'm singing you this song, I'm waiting at the cross
And all the world holds still counting all that love

For the sake of knowing you, the glory of your name
To know the lasting joy even sharing in your pain

Unit Leaders' Training

Talk 6: Total surrender to God

Speaker: Tita Millie Lim

10 Sept 2008

another powerful talk...


We are not asked to surrender simply by our own strength or will power. Rather, God is willing to work it in us. Phil 2:13.


Total surrender is the condition for obtaining God's full blessing and the fullness of the Spirit's power.

Are we willing to take the risk of letting go of our control?

Are we afraid of what total surrender will entail? Of what God will direct us to do?

Are we willing to surrender totally but fail when we try?


Sometimes our zeal and dedication may be like a roller coaster, having highs and lows. And at our lows, we may fear that we will remain that way...

But God, who asks for our surrender, is committed to maintain our surrender.

This is one manifestation of His faithfulness.

We just need to be faithful as well.

Comments

Popular Posts