It's Not Goodbye, Just 'Til We Meet Again


Found here.


emo lang ako at 1:17am...(please allow me)


I’ll make this short and sweet because I don’t believe in goodbyes.


i prefer to say 'kita tayo ulit'...

kaso ang sakit pala na hindi mo alam kung kailan ulit mangyayari un...

at kung mangyayari man, panigurado iba na kayong dalawa...

hindi na mauulit ang dati...


napansin ko lang kasi,

tatlong malalapit na tao ang nagpaalam sa akin sa loob ng dalawang araw...

bakit naman sabay-sabay? ang sakit ha!

para ba isang sakit na lang?

para ba isang blog na lang?


of course, i cant ask them to stay, i always wish them happiness...promise!

alam ko naman that our path has not ended yet...


B, C and D... (soon to be named)

It’s been a great run but sooner or later all good things must come to an end.

im happy for the new directions, new chapters of your lives...

may halong takot din ako what life can bring me --- without you.

maliit naman ang mundo ng SFC, panigurado magkikita pa rin tayo.

pero there really are no words for such times as this… aside from....

"waaaaa! CHANGES!'



By T. D. Jakes

(excerpt, found here)


There are people who can walk away from you.

And hear me when I tell you this

When people can walk away from you: let them walk.

When people can walk away from you let them walk.


Your destiny is never tied to anybody that left.

It's not that I'm hateful, it's that I'm faithful,

and I know whatever God means for me to have

He'll give it to me.

And if it takes too much sweat I don't need it.

Stop begging people to stay.

Let them go!!


If you are holding on to something

that doesn't belong to you and was never intended for your life,

then you need to ..LET IT GO!!!


If there is a particular situation that you are so used to handling

yourself and God is saying 'take your hands off of it,' then you need

to...LET IT GO!!!


Comments

Popular Posts