1 month and 1 week

After 1month and 1 week, I am back to my household prayer meeting.


Whew! Ang tagal ko din palang nawala sa sirkulasyon ng household…

Since I was in vacation for 2 weeks, then when I came back, I got sick and last week we did not have HH to give way to M/W Retreat preps.


Last night was a great night, opppsss understatement naman un…

Last night was one of those meaningful nights…


Lyn joined us…we missed her…

We shared our M/W retreat experiences…

We had individual prayers…

and im happy to hear their prayers --- answered and waiting to be answered…


I thank Tonio…for guiding us, for the integrity and for loving us.

I thank my anakis for strengthening Ton and myself.


I continue to pray for God to purify our hearts…our intentions…

In serving Him and His people…

In building relationships with others…


Indeed, God is good…

…is the strength of our heart and mind

…is enough…

…is our refuge.

Comments

Popular Posts