dionisio


Today, we were on the phone first thing in the morning…


Him: Good morning my honey babes! …I have good news and bad news for you…

Me: Sige, what’s your good news? And what’s your bad news?

Him: Good news muna… Na-fill up mo na ba un African Trail ko?

Me: Hindi pa, I don’t know what to write.

Him: Ikaw n ang bahala sa form ha.

Me: Ok. So ano yung bad news?

Him: Hindi ako pinayagan sa opisina.

Me: (crying…)

Him: Pinapipili kasi nila ako, kung aalis ako end of September, hindi na nila ako papayagan sa December vacation ko…

Me: (sobbing)

Him: Pero may isa pa akong good news for you.

Me: (listening, pero tears were just falling)

Him: Pinili ko ang African Mission

Me: (lalong lumakas ang iyakkkk!)


Then the two of us were crying.
But he always has the key to bring back my smiles.

Ayoko nang i-process un pinag-usapan natin…

Basta i thank God sa mga pangyayari.

And I know He will bless us more and more and more and more and more.

I love you.

Comments

Popular Posts