I am Swamped

At this very moment, I have much on my mind. I feel stuck.

Long 'to do' list , people to meet, projects to finish, emotions to settle, and unfinished business to face…

I am feeling way too deep not to feel the pressure. Nalulunod na. Am in a rush and am flooded.

I have way too much on my plate and as a result I feel like I am drowning in sand and every time I waggle I am getting deeper in it.


Then, in the middle of answering emails, I turned on my MP3.

Guess what was the first track? --- God Will Make a Way

Ayan na naman si Lord, ang bilis sagutin ang mga tanong ko.

Many times I think I have to make the way myself. But in the moment that I realize that I really don't know what to do that I am able to hear His voice.

This is just a battle that He has prepared for me to win. Indeed He will make the best way. It is His nature.


And in the face of these all, I thank God.

Because He blessed my parents with good health,

Because of the people who are willing to share their talents and time,

Because of the birthday party I attended last night,

Because of the wi-fi connection and laptop I have so I can work comfortably,

Because of the camera to capture the moments,

Because of the schedule I have over the weekend,

Because of friends whom I can consistently share my stories everyday,

Because of the friends I’ve got… to keep.

Comments

Popular Posts