S A L A M A T

Tonight, before I go to sleep, I say my thanksgiving to Him.

For the past days, I have been really stressed. I have just been overwhelmed and haven't taken the time to just stop. And tonight after our last Household Leaders' Training, I sat down and thought about all the blessings God has given me. And I really felt moved to sit down here and write it. So I could look back and be reminded about all the Lord has done for me, because of His great love for me. And I hope this inspires you to take a moment to be reminded of all God has given you. This has really helped me get focused on what is really important.


I Praise you God...


Lord, thank you for my parents, who are true gifts from You. I praise you for every hug and kiss they give me. I thank you for the warmth and values they bring to my life. I even praise you for the hard days we face as family. Thank you for always continuing to make me the best daughter I can be. Thank you for Melchor and Flesinda, for designing my life to be with them. And I thank you for healing in my family and how awesome you are to have brought us to be so close.


Thank you for our home. For always giving us a roof over our head and a bed to sleep in.

Thank you for my extended family - the SFC Community. I am so blessed to have such wonderful community in Dubai, who I love so very much. Thank you for the relationship I have with them, and I thank you for the amazing people they are. I thank you for all the hard working people who keep this community growing. I thank you for each of their personalities, and for making them all very different. I thank you for all that you have been doing in their lives. I praise you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of their lives. It is my prayer that You be glorified in each of their lives. I thank you for how much they love you and seek to honor you in all they do.


Thank you for my friends. I could never enjoy the simple pleasures of life, the way I do with all of them. Thank you for allowing them to tell me what is rather than what is not. I am beyond blessed with friends both near and far away, male and female. I know I have people praying for me and I am in awe of all these peoples’ devotion to me. I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life. Thank you for giving me people who are able to put up with me. Thank you for Jeanette, my best friend. And I thank you God for wonderful friendships that have lasted the test of time.


Thank you for His message to me today: “Don’t be afraid, only believe.” – Mark 5:36


Thank you, Lord, for the opportunity to work in THE One for 4 years. Thank you for allowing me to learn more each day.


Thank you for the financial blessings.


Thank you Lord for giving me my hearts desire.


Thank you for making me a project who is WORK in PROGRESS.


Thank you for the gifts and passions you have given me. Thank you for letting me be who I am, and letting me have the opportunity to serve you and others with the talents and resources you have given me.


I praise you God because i am a sinner who deserves nothing from you. I am unworthy and have no right to be loved by such an amazing God. Thank you for holding me in your arms and calling me your own. Thank you for making me a princess in your kingdom. It is my hope to honor you in all I do, and thank you for each day you give me on this earth. Thank you for turning my tears into songs of praise.


Lord, thank YOU for being there, I may not have met you yet but I know you’re there, somewhere.


I praise you for always loving me no matter what and for not giving up on me. Thank you God for keeping me on your path, and for letting me experience your grace and mercy. Thank you Lord, for your grace is never-ending and always sufficient.


I love you Lord.





(sensya na sa grammar…)

December 4. 1:32am

Comments

Popular Posts