The Planet and the Size

This morning, I called our supplier to provide me a copy of their company trade license:

Me: I need a copy of your trade license, can you please fax it to me? my fax number is 04-395XXXX
Her: Yes maam, is it Dubai ?
Me: I just said 04, right?
Her: Thanks maam, you’ll have it right away!

After few minutes, she called…

Her: Can I please have your email address? It’s better to email than fax…
Me: Sure, my email addie is G as is Guava, RADIO, APPLE (blah…blah) @ theoneplanet.com – T as in Tango, H for… (blah…)… E for Echo, T for Tango . com

After 30 minutes, I called her back

Me: I haven’t received your email, can you please check how HEAVY is the file?
Her: 6 pages…
Me: No, what I mean is how big the file is
Her: A4 size…
Me: (mejo naiinis na pero natatawa!) what I mean the size of the file, check maybe its more than 5MB…
Her: Sorry, but I don’t know how where to find it…
Me: Never mind…can you just check the email address again?
Her: its graceentereso@...
Me: that’s wrong, there should be a full stop after grace
Her: Sorry, I will resend…
Me: Can you send to my personal email account too? Its gra…blah blah
Her: sure I will

After few minutes, I called her back

Me: Sorry to be a pain but I haven’t received your email and it’s now urgent, can you please fax it to me instead?
Her: I am so sorry too ma’am. OK I will fax the copies to you now.

Just after I put down the phone, I received her email in my yahoo account…and now I know the reason why I didn’t receive it in my company account… even after I phonetically spelled out my addie (@theoneplanet.com), check this:

click the photo to enlarge

Comments

  1. hi miss grace, thanks for reading my sentiments through my blog. thankful ako na may mga taong appreciated ang sinusulat ko. coping mechanism ko na yata ang blogging! I enjoyed reading your post the planet and the size, at least the people you are interacting with in Dubai can speak english although they have difficulty in following instructions! LOL! Here? he he, "look you me?" "what now?" "why like that?" at "you angry me" ang mga kausap ko! God bless and live light, love life!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts