d r e a m

I had a dream some time ago now - three weeks maybe. This was the second time I dreamt of this person (first one was mid 2008). The peculiar thing about this is that I don't normally remember dreams this lucidly. Some of my dreams faded from memory once my conscious mind took over. I wouldn't have minded this if the message is not so vivid.


In my dream, an old friend came back, his face was so familiar… a classmate in grade school, a neighbor and heartthrob (at least during our time). I dreamt of having a great conversation with him. I don't know but somehow in my dream I know he was smiling, with light face and his dimple was showing… It was nice and all... The dream ended there, with the camera focused on my face showing mixed emotions: surprise, contentment and happiness. This dream and feeling were the same on the first and second night.


And what makes it odder is every morning after he visits me in my dream and he also visits my Friendster account – which I rarely make updates.


I am not sure why I had that dream or why that strength. I'm telling you, it is nagging my brains every time I have a free time. It is just there inside my head. Waiting for every opportunity to remind me of his presence.


What makes things hazier is that... we are not ‘actually’ friends!

Comments

Popular Posts