1 Litre no Namida

When Purple (plus soooo many emails sent to yahoo groups) highly recommended this Japanese drama to me, I didn’t take him seriously. Why should I?


I remember he always checked me if I have watched it. Though I’m a drama junkie since cant remember when, I wasn’t that interested to watch this. Until last week when I was fixing my room, I found the CD that he gave me months ago. Then last Monday, while having a meeting with my Chapter 1 upper household, Tonio (and almost all of them) shared their experiences while watching this TV series. I got amazed! My superb macho partner Tonio cried too while watching this? Unbelievable. As a result, I watched the drama to see what the hype all about.


Hence, my eyes went swollen due to excessive crying. I cried for 2 hours straight, finishing packets of tissue (argh diba! Singhot talaga to the max with matching galaw-balikat pa) Uncontrollable. Tears started rolling down my cheeks. Now I realized why sooooo many people cried. It’s just so heart wrenching. My heart ached…(that’s why I rested for awhile and wrote this blog)…


I shed almost 1 litre of tears too just for the two episodes… what more if I finish the 11? but its only 1:11am… I can still watch more episodes…
J lemme see… I will let u know soon… J


Thanks purple for the suggestion… thanks mamu chris for the sneak preview last night.


Indeed, life sometimes turned out to be completely different from what we want.

===

1 Litre no Namida -"1 Litre of Tears"; also called A Diary with Tears or A Diary of Tears) is a dramatic tragedy diary written by Aya Kito (木藤亜也 Kitō Aya?, July 19, 1962 - May 23, 1988) published shortly before her death. The diary, a true story based on her own life, was originally written in first person. It is about a girl coping with her teenage life along with a degenerative disease. She keeps a diary of not only what she does but how she feels and the hardships she must endure. (wikipedia)

Comments

Popular Posts