I am only human...

When I saw the movie A Walk to Remember (which I’ve seen countless times), I know that this will be one of my favorite love stories. The girl here is far from perfect, she was boring though she was talented, God fearing and lived a decent and straight life. But she was sick --- no – she was dying! But despite it all, she was loved. A love that endures... that waits...is everlasting by a man who knows nothing about love and faith.


We all wish we could find someone like that too - a person who will also love us not because of our strengths, talents and abilities, but because of our whole self - our shortcomings, faults and all. Wouldn't it be so nice to be not afraid to be your self and say what is on your mind to someone you love without fearing that he will see you differently because of that?


At most, I just want to be understood, I am only human. I fall, err, stumble and make tons of bloopers. =)


There are times when I think that I am ready for whatever the world will throw against me but I was wrong. Just because you see me standing doesn't mean I didn't weep inside. It has been the most common misconception by those who don't know me well enough. They think I am strong, that I am clever. I know I am not and it is a big burden when people think that I am... when a person wants to believe that I am.

Comments

Popular Posts