smiles and hugs

I feel like tons of things have happened in my life in the last few weeks.

I can't even remember right now the details … but they brought me too many inspiring moments.

Let me share some to you…

Choice

These past few days, I am happy.

I decided to be happy and cheerful.

Not because, I don’t have anything to do with my life.

It’s just that someone made me realize that life is so short to waste on thinking what future could bring me.

That’s it! – I am happy and I declare it!

Fruit of Silence

Every month, chapter 1 upper household has the Unit Leaders’ Training – a training given to all our Unit Leaders…

This month’s teaching was given by Tita Millie Lim entitled The Prayer of Power…

Let me share to you some notes/highlights I’ve learned from her powerful talk:

‘The fruit of silence is prayer, the fruit of prayer is faith, the fruit of faith is love, the fruit of love is service, the fruit of service is peace.’- by Mother Teresa

Leadership = Powerful Prayer Time

A person without prayer time can lead him/her to burdensome…

Because when we are in silence, it leads us into prayer…

When we pray, we are showing humility and faithfulness to God.

When we are faithful, love is mounting.

And when we are loving, it’s a natural reaction to serve and your language of love will eventually be service.

And when we serve – there we found peace.

Most of the time, I am guilty of this. I thought that serving thru the community can compensate my personal dialogue and relationship with God. But it isn’t.

Indeed, sometimes, you just need a quiet time, to reconnect with God and to revive your spirit.

Lord’s Prayer

Tita Millie showed us on how to pray the perfect prayer that the Lord has taught us…

Indeed, it was powerful…

It took me 20mins to pray the Lord’s Prayer…

How to do it? You may call Chapter 1 Unit leaders or contact me =)

I really thank God for powerful speakers that He sent to the community.

God is in the details

…of my life.

I just know something great is going to happen to me.

God is with me.

I’ve Read

The process of learning and experiencing cannot be rushed.

I will miss the lessons if I don't practice patience.

The struggles are what make us stronger and better people.

Life has its ways of putting you back on your path when you throw yourself off it.

I'm aware of my pain, but also aware that it won't last forever.

The Universe has plans for me that I have yet to understand.

And when I do I'll look back and it will all make sense.

(sensya, can't remember where I read this)

Shiela

This week is my BINGO week. All weeknights were packed.

Kaya para maiba naman, I decided to schedule a lunch out with my cousin on her birthday 7.7.

We had lunch at Mug and Bean.

I like the food…yummy!

Just catching up, photoshoots and kulitan.

I love you cousin.


Smile

Thank God my heart is smiling again.

Hug

I received lots of this…

One of the most memorable hug I ever received was during the NatCon Praisefest.

Hugs with words saying sorry, thank you and I love you…

Hugs without words but was given with a pat at the back…

Hugs without words but with just a kiss on the forehead…

Hugs without words but so tight that’s enough to hear all the words from the heart.

Hug is one of the best gifts from God gave to us, can't imagine my life without it.

The great thing about a hug is it’s free of costs!

…that you can receive it even without asking…


A handshake is a hug. You may have to start with a hand hug if you are not comfy…

Hay! Hugs…

sometimes that's the best we can give.

sometimes, a hug is all we need.


Lots of hugs and smiles to you!

Comments

Popular Posts