birthdays @ weekends

Friday, July 4

9 – 12nn – FCL Talk 2, Star Boutique Hotel

Then had lunch at City Centre with Jess, Henry, RV, Lotis, Polly, Ram, Ann and Celine

At 3, Jess, Ann, Henry and me went to Che’s surprise birthday party (and for the nth time – naligaw ako!)

5pm, the four of us plus Puprle) left…

Jess, Henry and Gina went to my place… picked up Jeanette and Mona

7pm – CLP Talk 7 – my talk at Moscow Hotel

11pm – dinner at Pinoy Grill with Mags, Del, Gina, Jeanette and Alma

1230am – arrived home


Saturday, July 5

8am – woke up by Chris’ call

845 – pick up Mamu Cris

9 – 11 – Summer Camp with the Kids at St Mary’s Church with Gina – topic: Etiquette – The ‘me’ I want to Be

11 – 12 – Delmon Resto – we waited for one hour for our food!!!

12nn – lunch at my place --- C4 complete again!

1-5 – We watched PS I Love You DVD and Grey’s Anatomy (tinulugan nila ako!)

Then we went to Reef Mall --- unbelievable? Serendipity? Or divine intervention? Whatever you call it! Basta I was in awe!

We went to Gina’s place…while waiting for her and Lorelie to finish cooking pancit for Del’s bday celebration… Cris, Jeanette and me watched TFC while finishing two pints of ice cream =)

At 7pm – the four of us went to Ferdie and Vic’s place in bur dubai --- we played Wii --- ang saya! We had pizza for dinner na libre ni Vic =)

830 – Ferdie and I picked up kuya noli and ate sam…

We had fellowship…kwentuhan to the max … we missed kuya noli =)… then we watched Pinoy Idol (first time ko napanood ito!)

11pm – we went to Del’s birthday party

1230 – slept

… it was a great weekend…Gimik to the max…

Comments

Popular Posts