...but she is back...

You know what, I always have this feeling that I want to quit being a household leader, being in the activities, knowing that my life would not be as bad as before, but then whenever I am thinking like that, I noticed that God really loves us so much. I realized that I am like a small child who’s just beginning to learn how to speak, and God wants me to speak of one word, and that is “Father”.

The word reminds me of a ‘promise’, a promise that serving Him means good life. A promise of a plan He has designed for me even before I was born is the thought which always reminds me of Him being our “Father”.

I got your message ‘nay.. I know that God moves us in so many ways. Sometimes we’re always on that eleventh hour before we come to know that God designs all the pain in our hearts for us to grow more and to seek more.

Thanks for being that small stone that bridges the gap in between times. I know you are God-sent for reminding me always...

LabyĆ¼


July 2006

Written by my anakis

Batch 24 service team

Comments

Popular Posts