two days before the day

Allow me to tell u a story…

I woke up early today…and it was unusual… 6:45am! (I usually woke up at 7:45am and my office starts at 830 – yes, this is G… my office is just 6 min drive… lucky huh!)
Anyway, I intended to wake up at 730 since I had to be in the office early to prepare for my 9am marketing meeting…
I wanted to get back to sleep but I couldn’t… my brain was just so active…I just could not stop.

Anyway, I still stood up from my bed at 730... then went off straight to the bathroom…

I arrived in the office at 8:23… parked my car and walked towards the main door…

At 9am, I preceded the marketing meeting, it was scheduled until 11am but we extended… but I needed to run back to my office for another meeting with the graphics team at 12…

It was already 1230, but Mikael was still in another meeting…I was starving so I asked him to just reschedule the meeting in the afternoon…so he did…he said 3pm…

Took my lunch at 1pm, ordered the Mexican beef burger and ate the pakbet that my mom cooked (I don’t eat rice for 3 weeks now)…

It was already 3pm when I got a call from the receptionist. Mikael left a message saying he’s gonna be late…

Ok… so meaning…I had to wait!

330 when a loud noise cracked in front of me…with all the balloons and confetti… my colleagues surprised me…

- with mikael, imad, tertia, lynne and sammy -


To be honest, I knew they have something for me… but I thought it will be on Sunday since no one will organize the surprise party… =)

But what surprised me more --- it was Mikael who bought all the gifts, cake and ice cream and all the birthday stuff… its not him…I mean…for the past 4 birthdays I had in THE One…he was the last person who remembered my birthday… (mikael is my boss)… and I love the surprise because it was all his ideas…

Gosh… thanks guys! More than words can say…

At 430…I preceded the graphics meeting… and it finished after 30 minutes…

Went home at 7pm … Watched Isabella then left home again…

Went to Julios’ place to pack all the OWWA gifts… thanks guys for helping us out…
Thanks to Carol, Julios, Escoderos family, Glen, Aries, RS, Bobby, Bax, Ben and Marlou…

Went home at 1230am…tired but happy!

Now, it’s August 23…Thursday…a day before I turn 28… what will be my agenda for my last day of being 27? Let us see … I will keep u posted.

But for today … as a birthday gift… I am off!

I hope I can do stuff for myself…as in for MYSELF…

Gottogoguys!

Comments

Popular Posts