Time to Say...

Discovery Weekend

LEADERS
July 19-20

- i gave these to them-



- they graced me with these-


I Thank You!

Jeanette: “Mahal na mahal kita” (without any explanation at patagong nilagay sa bag ko!)
Shiela Mame: “for always there for me, thank you for all the advices, love and kindness… Thank u for everything! Love u so much!”
Arman Quiambao: “For being a friend”
Carol Salamanca: “For bringing me into SFC Community…you’re my secret key that unlocks my happiness in experiencing God’s love!”
Beng Mendoza


I Honor You!


Lyn Hicban: “For your service and commitment to God. I love you and tnx for the friendship!”
Glenn Hernandez: “for your unwavering service & commitment to SFC – grabe po talaga… Remember the “tukod” thing hehehe…”
Malvin Mamisao: “for being so kind and loving…”
Rose Ortega: “service”
Maricor Abarca: “I really honor you, Mamitz!”
Gina dela Vega: “for your service & being a true woman of God”
RS Sabido: “I honor you & I thank you for being a good friend/sister to me”
Sheryll Borromeo
Bing Eudela


I Want to Know You More!

Charmaine Camposano: “I honor you & I appreciate your service to God…I want to know you more coz we talk only about the community most of the time.”
Alma Ramos: “I want to know you more because even if we’re not too close, I see you as a very good person”
Del Montalbo


I Appreciate You!

Dennis Bohol: “for the friendship that you offered”
Philip Nulud: “For your undying support to our chapter & to our community and especially for inspiring me to serve the Lord better!”
Dave Donceras


MEMBERS
August 16-17

- they graced me with these -


Thank You

Cyrill Aseron: (action) an embrace says it all =)

I Honor You

Bobby Manimtim: “I honor you because you give inspiration to us. God bless you always”
Loren Guevarra: “Ate Grace, for being a beautiful instrument of God and being such an inspiration to me”
Lanelle Cagampan: “…because you’re a living inspiration for us to serve more to God” / (verbal) …at saka I want to know you more… wala na kasi akong card eh =)
Nic Tilos: (verbal)… lagi ka kasing nakangiti… =)

Comments

Popular Posts