Traveling on my Knees

Last night I took a journey to a land across the seas.
I didn't go by ship or plane I travelled on my knees.

I saw so many people there in bondage to their sin,
And Jesus told me I should go, that there were souls to win.

But I said "Jesus, I can't go to lands across the seas."
He answered quickly, "Yes, you can by travelling on your knees."

He said, "You pray, I'll meet the need. You call, and I will hear.
It's up to you to be concerned for lost souls far and near."

And so I did; knelt in prayer, Gave up some hours of ease.
And with the Saviour by my side, I travelled on my knees.

As I prayed on, I saw souls saved and twisted persons healed,
I saw God's workers strength renewed while labouring in the field.

I said, "Yes Lord, I'll take the job your heart I want to please.
I'll heed Your call and swiftly go By traveling on my knees."

Comments

Popular Posts