G 28

OK fine… I am 28! I can’t deny! Though my face says I am just 26 (ahemmm!) but my pail of memories is just filling up with good friends, laughter, tears (mostly because of joy!), happy family, fulfilling career, etc… I just can’t rebuff that I was born on the last year of 70’s.

What happened on August 24, 2007? Here is my scoop:

I did not (intentionally) attend the MEC Workshop in Grand Moov… why? Wala lang…nag-inarte lang… but Leila, Cheche, Tesya and Gina made a surprise for me…they bought ice cream cake and gina personally bought the flowers for me and went to Grand Moov (kahit ndi naman sya kasama sa meeting, she took time!)… so meaning, sila ang na-sorpresa sa ndi ko pagdating… hehehe!!!

Woke up at 1030am… took lunch and dressed up for OWWA Outreach…1215 went to OWWA with Jojo and Jeanette, stayed there until 6pm (a separate blog for this!)…6pm – 1030pm went to CLP talk 3… the service team surprised me with 3 cakes (thanks Ipe and Charms)…1030pm – 1:00am – went to a birthday dinner at Pizza Company – treat nilang lahat: blanca, lyn, philip, del, macky, jojo, julios, glenn, alex, lexy, james, mel and a surprised from gina and mark.


- OWWA Outreach -





- my birthday dinner -

=== +++ ===

The next day, August 25

Bax picked us up (nanay, blanca and jojo)…we went to Ikea for a breakfast treat from Baxie…really had fun… the kulitan was sooooo spontaneous… everyone was in the mood to laugh lalo na nanay ko! Cool!
Then we went to Times Square Sheikh Zayed (first time to cross Business Bay!!!)… sayang I wasn’t able to buy Pink Converse, wala un size ko eh! Gift pa naman sa akin nina Bax and Jojo…kainis! Hihihi!
Then to al tayer motors to window shop and photo shoot…hehehe!!!
Went to Mall of the Emirates Carrefour…



- ikea breakfast -


That’s it!
Uy, thanks po…basta salamat…mwah!
Love ko kayo…mwah!
Mwah!

Comments

Popular Posts