Happy 28th Birthday

I started to write this a month before I turn 28. I have been counting the blessings I received in my 27th year. And it amazed me to know that God has been generous to bless not only my life, but also the lives of the people whom I love.

27 is a very meaningful year.

In my 27th year, I found myself at a crossroads in one point, wondering whether I should pursue a career back in the Philippines or continue the life I started in Dubai. It was a very difficult decision to make. As I was discerning, one of the most important questions I asked myself was: where does God want me to go?

So I pursued my life in Dubai, I continue working with THE One who believes in me and made me the Marketing Administrator (from Graphic Coordinator). I do not regret the decision I made. Indeed, God answers my prayers and asks me to wait; He has better plans for me in Dubai as long as I know how to wait patiently.

In my 27th year, I learned that letting go of things and people bring much joy in one’s life. I believed in my strength and courage to get things done on my scheduled timelines and planned places, but I learned the consequences of taking on too many responsibilities in all the aspects of my life. I am enjoying the time when people lead me, but there is a different level of joy in leading people.

In my 27th year, I learned that being single is what God wants me to be (at least for now?). Thankful for God’s gifts wrapped, not in the man of my dreams (yet!), but in various ways I received. Grateful for peace of mind. Though the sound of a clock ticking to my own rhythm. Free from all demands and pressures, except those I place on myself. It has been proven, I have the capacity to give and receive love. It’s the realization that single life (for the moment) is still a Beautiful Thing! =)

Looking back on my 27th year gives me an assurance and confidence that my life will get even better, my character will even be more pleasing, my SFC service will even be more meaningful, and my perspective in life will even be brighter in my 28th year.

Join me as I wrap-up the year that was…
28 highlights of my 27 years of life…

1. August 24, 2006 – my Operation G27 …proud of it!
2. My dad won the case against his former employer --- our family rejoiced!
3. To Head the Foreign Delegation Committee of Middle East Conference 2006
4. Eye infection and was hospitalised for 11 days and sick leave for a month
5. My parents were able to go back home after 4 years and 10 months
6. Vacation galore in Pinas…Christmas with love ones and family…
7. Watched the fireworks in MOA
8. First time to watch comedy bar shows and was gullible to give 500pesos to the gay hosts (Zirkoh)
9. Watched Wowowee Live!
10. Boardwalk dinner with high school friends in February and spent 100dhs for one night (big deal!)
11. Twice salary increments
12. We welcome Lake View and Millennium Towers into our lives
13. Assistant Team Head of SWR1, with Julios
14. First talk in CLP (Talk 7), Batch 26
15. Saying YES to Chapter PFO position
16. Running the marketing meetings with the general manager, marketing manager and executives of THE One…
17. Cancelling my much-awaited vacation in Pinas, gosh!
18. First car accident in Sheikh Zayed
19. The birth of my official blog site!
20. The re-birth of my official online photo album, Multiply
21. Since 2007, I haven’t personally bought any new clothes (aside from my dress worn during Myk & Jocel’s wed) – and this deserves a celebration!!!
22. Sharing my sentiments with leaders of Chapter 1 and receiving a ‘Tukod’ from all of them…
23. Taking the Marketing Admin position in THE One
24. Challenges received and accepted being an SFC leader
25. Pictures taken with Bo Sanchez (aside from seeing him in person and listening to his teachings)
26. Accepting the Cluster PFO position
27. Out-reach program in OWWA
28. Dancing during the Praise and Fashion of 100% Pure (once in a blue moon lang to ‘pre!)

Indeed, my 27th year was one the ‘bestest’ years I’ve ever had. All just falling into the right places. God continues to be fascinated with me and never gets tired of surprising me with His gifts.

28 years of a graceful life, 28 years with a grateful heart, 28 years with countless blessings and pure love…
Pouring by and sharing with people sent by above…

Happy birthday to me, happy is an understatement.
Words are beyond compare… I am indeed blessed…

Comments

Popular Posts