I Saw the Truth About You

I saw the truth about you...
The truth in how you could take life’s punch,
The hurt in wondering why you had to,
The strength in your surviving smile.

I saw the truth about you, and it was BEAUTIFUL!
I questioned why ALL hadn’t bothered to look.
Maybe they were afraid to view the extraordinary mess,
Because there comes a responsibility with that-
once you acknowledge that you’ve seem someone, you’re involved, you’re part of it- a part of all the imperfect truth.
I saw the truth about you-

The honesty in the struggle surpassed,
the truth in the tears, the laughter, the pain, the love
and the glorious joy that only comes from life’s truest moments.

I saw the truth about you.
And the truth is, I give thanks for that, everyday.

- author – guess who =)


*thanks a lot for letting me see that...and im wanting to know and experience more ABOUT and WITH you, literally EVERYDAY of our LIVES.

Comments

Popular Posts