Family Conference

This weekend, God again showered His love and forgiveness to us. I attended the SFC Family Conference which was held in Asian Palace in Sharjah, where more than 200 SFC graced the event.


I realized that…


1. Some of us have been halfway living our life for too long. When it’s time to live, live and when its time to forgive, forgive. Don’t sort-of-maybe forgive and live, but forget and live like you’re going all out, like you’re not afraid. And a lot of Singles for Christ did that on this day.


2. Our parents are individuals too. They have their own minds, strengths and short comings. They have their experiences with our grandparents, issues and traditions, learning and limitations, they are also human beings.


3. We are blessed to know Christ in our lives as early as now…where we still have much time to change the course of our lives – closer to Him.


4. I am an only child – I am sometimes bossy and brat, leader and favourite… but one thing I am sure of --- I am loved.


5. When you have Christ in your life – a stony, stubborn heart can be melted, a life with pains and hatred can be transformed to a lighter and fascinating personality. We just only have to allow Him to hold us and mould us.


6. Crying can really cleanse us from within.


7. I appreciate my parents more – love them more – understand them more and I thank God for designing my life to have them as my parents.

Comments

Popular Posts