F L E S I N D A

My life journey began with you Cindy. Your loving and caring ways help me grow to where and who I am today. All my life you've been there, any time and any where.
You held my hand as I walked along life’s path knowing when to let go and when to hold on tighter. I have always known - you've done and willing to do the best you could. I admire and respect what you have done for me, for tatay, for others, and even for yourself. Many others would give up on love and on life, but you haven't. You've continued. Becoming stronger, dependable and loving woman. A woman who always puts her family first. You are my best friend. A person who has taught me to love unconditional and a person who makes me laugh on a daily basis. And yet still more, you are my nanay.


Happy birthday to the most kind-hearted and cooool nanay in the entire world! As you celebrate today know that I am celebrating who you are and who I am because of you. I love you so much.

Comments

Popular Posts