TYVM

Lord, super thank you for these people you've sent today :)

Tita Millie Lim - for allowing me to process, to pray and to breathe... mega thankyouness for loving me. thank you for praying with me.

Oly Rodriguez - for the surprise call from SG, for sharing stories and super mega updates... ibalik mo lahat ng niluha ko sa telepono...ahihihi!

Kristine Feolino - for the chat, kulitan and wisdom - galing ni idol! choppy ang text sa chat! kapekapekape!

Elsa de Asis - for keeping in touch...for their baby Zoe :)

Lyn Nulud - for the emails - inspiring ones, for being my angel for the past two days...

Jazmin and Jasmine and Audie - for being my 3 o'clock prayer partners :)

Irene Luces - for driving us home :)

C3: Chrissy, Gina and Jeanette - for everyday!

Thank You Very Much!

Comments

Popular Posts