my top 30 faves

Color: pink
movie: a walk to remember
song: got to believe in magic
food: spicy laing
place: my room
companion: Junior ahihihih
Music: love songs
Dish: Thai (spicy)
To do: blog
Kanto food in DXB: beef shawarma spicy
KFC order: spicy thigh and leg chicken
noodle: black canyon pad thai
Restaurant: Black Canyon
Glory Song: Strong Arm and Free to Dance
chocolate: Nips
Ice cream: Double Dutch
Cake: choco
Fruit: lansones
Drinks: Avocado shake
Clothing (brand): Paper Dolls and Forever 21
Scent: CKin2U
Mall: MOE and Megamall
Website (Networking): Multiply
Pen: anything basta point 0.7
Shoe wear: flip flops
Bag: shoulder bag
Accessories: earrings
Bible Verse: Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Movie Line: maybe the absence of signs is a sign’
Name: Gabriel
Flower: Orchids
Subject in HS: Chemistry
SFC Event: Natcon 2008
Expression when Happy - ahihihih
Expression when Sad – ahuhuhuhu!

Jeanette asked me of my Top 30 favourites
they were used during my KFC party and Starbucks coffee bonding

thanks Gina, Che, Cris and Jeanette

Comments

Popular Posts