inconsistently-patiently-waiting

I swear I have the most random mind/heart. I guess I just don’t undertand how I can be striving so hard to fall deep in love with Christ and still desire a relationship with someone. I know thats “normal” but i wish it could be possible to only be able to dwell on God alone and never have earthly desires interrupt my desire to love God and only God. I want so desperately to be madly in love with my Savior before I am ever even considering a relationship. But occasionaly that earthly desire sweeps in and takes over. All I can do now is ask God to take away all of those desires unless they are coming from Him.

God's message was clear...was simple... God is Enough!
thanks Father Tom for a meaningful homily...

thanks Chrissy and Bhe for a wonderful hearty conversation...

Comments

Popular Posts