today, i realized that... 6

Everyone’s heartbroken nowadays, but I mean, we all just gotta move on. What’s the point of reminiscing when you know the person is no longer worth while; when they’re no longer who they used to be? When their heart is somewhere else? Do you think they still care for you, still sit there thinking about you? Because frankly, they don’t.



Love me when I least deserve it, because that’s when I really need it.



The funny thing is, nobody really ever knows how much anybody else is hurting. We could be standing next to someone who is completely broken, and we wouldn’t even know.



You leave me wanting nothing more than wanting more of you.



Just because you were happy with him, doesn’t mean you can’t be happy without him.



Being chased feels good. Being hard to get feels good too. But what if you’re the one chasing? What if you are the one trying and still not getting what you want?



Have you ever wanted to ask a question, but you didn’t because you knew in your heart that you wouldn’t be able to handle the answer?



I know I have a heart because I can feel it breaking.



The higher you build walls around your heart, the harder you fall when someone tears them down.



You’re letting her think you’re emotionally available. You’re letting her think she has a chance.
And there is nothing worse in the world than thinking you have a chance, when you really don’t.



For the past hour I’ve been sitting here. Typing, backspacing, writing, erasing, editing, revising. And I just want you to know; pouring your heart out isn’t easy.



If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already.

Comments

Popular Posts