w e e k e n d

I had a fun and laughter-filled weekend!


30 October: Thursday night: Blending

After office, spent almost 2 hours at home, doing nothing. Dropped Peachy at BurJuman. Picked up Gina from Deira. I ended up chillin’ with Jeanette, Caloy and Henry for a couple of hours in Blenz. Left Blenz for awhile to visit GK garage sale but wasn’t able to make it. Then went back to Blenz, continued our kwentuhan. Then we went home. Gina slept over to our place.


31 October: Friday: Joy and Laughter Ride

Woke up at 545am. Met Dahls and Jon at Eppco at 630am. Drove Pong all the way to Abu Dhabi, with Moi, Jei and Gina (reached 150km/hr...shhhhhh). It was really a joy ride. They did not sleep (actually I did not allow them to sleep…or else!). Non-stop laughter and kwentuhan. And no stop-over too. Convoyed Leila (but she’s about 30 minutes ahead of us…hehehe!). We lost our way. But Jon and Moi did not accept it (mga brother talaga!). Attended the SFC Groove. The opening number was excellent. Hosts were witty and smart. All presentations were made to glorify God. We had KFC lunch inside Tito Harold’s car. SFC Dubai Bounce won. Praisefest led by Ace was so uplifting and overwhelming. Drove back to Dubai. Went to Diwali party of my Tatay. Henry and Cris followed us. We danced. We watched. We got dizzy. We (Caloy, Jei, Gina, Cris and Henry) went to BurJuman. Dinner at Johnny Carinos. Went home at 12am.


1 November: Saturday: Lost my Ways

Woke up at 845am. Drove my cousin to Knowledge Village: Lost my way #1 (thanks to Bax, I found my way after 1 hour). In the afternoon, drove Jeanette to The Walk: Lost my way #2 (thanks to Jon, I laughed out loud). Watched Out of Africa with Jei. Left home at 730pm. Website Content Meeting at Mission Office. Meeting + Eating + Brainstorming + Laughing. Went home at 12. Changed my clothes. Then I realized I forgot to pick up Jeanette who was waiting in Deira for me. Argghhh!!!



I don’t want to get in to much detail right now because I have to upload all the pictures but hopefully I’ll do it tomorrow! But still, this weekend was pretty fun and meaningful. I really needed it :). I love it!

Comments

Popular Posts