SFC Dubai Batch 28 - One Year Anniversary

Today is the 1st year anniversary of SFC Christian Life Program - Batch 28.

Today, together with Tonio, I celebrate a bountiful and meaningful year of being a servant-leader of SFC Dubai Chapter 1.

Today, marks the day I welcomed 100+ people to enter into my path and embraced God’s call to love and serve Him more.


Those 12 months were times of complete joy, fulfilment, utter sadness, closeness, learning, reminders, love, friendship and sweltering passion of serving Him. The best part was it helped me to build a closer relationship with the Lord. All the highs made up for the downs. I've grown so much during this time. God is showing me daily who He is and as a result, I am steadily becoming who He designed me to be in the very beginning. Nobody can deny the effect of time spent in God's face. God alone knows exactly what is about to happen to our lives. He sees our future and is now preparing us for the roles we have to play.


Until now,
God continues to remind me to slow down and listen to Him… HE directs and I’d like to stop worrying about how, who, where, and who might come along my way and just focus on what the He would ask me to do. Good news! He never gets tired of directing me, of holding me, of seeing me through!


Saying YES to Him a year ago was a HUGE stepping stone… and its sooooo exciting to know that He is STILL preparing me for more surprises along the way.


Indeed the joy of the Lord is my strength and there is nothing I’d rather do.


May God continue to bless the SFC Community and the lives of those that are blessed by it.


“Whatever you do, work at it with all of your heart, as working
for the Lord and not for man.” Colossians 3:23

Comments

Popular Posts