Usapang Thai

There are only 2 Thai restaurants I love (so far):

SR Thai (gosh! I miss this!!!)

During college, we used to eat at SR Thai near Miriam, sa tabi ng DQ. I always asked for spicy beef fried rice, mostly naman rice meals ang ino-offer nila that fit the students’ budget.

Bukod sa masarap na pagkain, malaking bahagi ang SR Thai sa buhay ko…aba, sa dami ba naman ng tao na nakasama kong kumain dito, marami na ring mga kwento ang napagsaluhan sa loob ng resto n ito…hay college life! ang sarap mong kurutin!


Pad Thai of Black Canyon

I fell in love with this resto the very first time I came here. The branch near Grand Cineplex is the best --- quiet, superb food and bait ng mga kabayan staff… I love their pad thai and iced tea. Yummy! taste of Thai cuisine … at sapagkat sila ay Thai resto, iba ang level ng kanilang mild spicy.

Gaya ng SR Thai, marami na ring tao akong nakasama na kumain dito… one-on-one man or reunion or simpleng tambay lang…

Comments

Popular Posts