Pain is Gone and Getting over the Past

These past few days I was like ugh-i-don't-want-to-go-out kind of days. Just wanted to stay home and finish all my personal errands…

But anyway, I went out for a dinner and somehow, it was the right decision…because...

I realized that…

In each relationship I’ve been to, romantically or friendship man yan, it has shaped me into the person who I am today. God is sending these people to be His tools to mould me…

I recognized that…

The night and the day, the rain and the sunshine, the thunder and the rainbow were all worth it. I agree with Faith Evans’ song (Again) "If I had to do it all again I wouldn't take away the rain ‘cause I know it made me who I am". I believe that I have loved and been loved by some of the most unique individuals ever exist in this world. And because of this, I am and I will love, invest and trust again…

Also opened my eyes to see that…

Not all lovers can really end up being friends. --- but it could happen and it is a decision to make. Just make sure both of you are TOTALLY finished - done breaking each other’s heart! Then both of you can maintain at least a casual friendship especially if this someone is in your life --- if this is a person who is part of your circle of friends, that you are destined and obliged to bump in to time and time again, someone that your family and friends know and will continue to hang out with. Its tough and this needs a ton of maturity to handle. In this case, it will absolutely make everyone (meaning the rest of your barkada) and every event more cosy and comfy. And if it does turn out that this ex is someone you would really value as a friend, you need to smoothened the way. With conscious effort po ito mare!

And someone made me understand that…

…because of too much love and emotional investments (plus shared dreams), I have caused someone too much pain (to endure) that led to ruin his life. And it humbled me. (shocks! it took me 2 years to fully comprehend this!) Right now, all I can say … sorry and thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts