Un Published Testimonial for a Friend

(written on November 25, 2005)

(was cleaning my inbox and saw this email… gosh! It’s been 2 years n pala ;)… identity of the person is kept for (my) protection…hehehe!)

I don’t really have a gift to offer you, though i made a testimonial on how you have touched my life...its no longer appropriate for me to post this in public thru friendster...but i know it would be necessary to let an old friend know how he changed the path of his friend's life. So here it goes...

====

...God indeed is a director of a movie - the movie of my life and I have granted him the PERFECT director ever! Why? Because He has directed my path to (u) who had perfectly performed his purpose in my life. (u) came into my life for so many reasons. Thru (u) ,I was able to have personal contact with a very responsible, romantic, vain, artistic, sensitive and determined person. A guy who always made surprises for me and went extra-mile and extra-effort to show how important I was; a son who never failed to take responsibilities; a modern yuppie who is really reaching his goals in life; a friend who never wished bad things for the people around him; a person who in his small and simplest way has touched my life and turned it into perfect miracle. God sent you to my life and I had failed to tell you this but I do appreciate all the years of friendship we have. We had our own languages of love, but at least we have proven that our differences have crossed the gaps... I am so happy for you. Always, I am wishing you peace of mind and contentment and to truly love your chosen one with all your heart, malayo man o malapit. God sent you to my life for a reason---- you've changed me! God sent you to my life for a season ---- that was when i needed someone to hold on to during my younger and immature days....You deserve the best in life and continue to reach for your star...


++++++END++++++

Comments

Popular Posts