is this YOUR plan?

I was too busy thinking of how life would be easier.
I was very preoccupied of my plans and visions.
I almost forgot the thought of asking God, "God, is this your plan?".
There are so many times that I have felt His big hand holding mine, He was leading me to a path called home.
Yes, a sweet home that is!
But I was very happy enjoying the path turning away from that road He has promised. I am enjoying every single thing I know which makes me happy.
The feeling of happiness I have felt is what I thought my life, but I was wrong. I proved it totally empty.
I was completely crying over the rain, I was completely stammering on the flood of guilt surrounding me, I was continuously grieving over the past.
Yes, I know I could not turn back the time, but I am sure that my God never turned his back on me.
I know he is still there with open arms at the sight of me walking slowly to reach out for his hand again.
I could never imagine the feeling of being wrapped within his warm body surrounded by his arms showing the hole in his hand telling me, "My child, I paid for everything, now you are mine".
Yes, it was a silent hush in my ears, I felt very loved, and I felt for the first time that kind of comfort thru all life's crosses.
Now that the light has shine upon my face, now I found peace.
I am but more than happy than what I have thought the life I had.
Life is Him, for His is the Kingdom and the Power.

Comments

Popular Posts