kwento ko: 29 May

Thank you Lord for a meaningful day:

- NatCon’s success
- fun and joy I had with my SFC friends
- the emotions
- the spiritual nourishment and words of reassurance received from the speakers
- moments I had with Nathan and Mico
- kulitan – super!
- free dinner from Lot with Rjay, Manny and Coi (Lablab's celeb!)
- Pinky and Coi

And as I entered my room, I saw one pink pair of slipper and one pink rubber shoes on my bed - gifts from my parents. What’s the occasion? Wala lang, love lang nila ako :)

Thank you Lord for the opportunities…for the moments…for all the surprises…
For the answered prayers --- small things and yet BIG deal for me!
For Your generosity through the people around me…
For your saving Grace!

May you continue to mold me to be Your faithful daughter.

Comments

Popular Posts