Dear Marie Christine,

Happy, happy Birthday! This is the third year we are celebrating your birthday together. Am proud!

Since you are asking for a birthday message from me, here I am…shouting to the whole blogging world how much I appreciate YOU!

Looking back, the day you met me - I know you didn’t like me. hahahaha! Akalain mo un!? When we had our first one on one, when you were still the National PFO and I was handling the Cluster, you had one comment that I wont forget: ‘ang bait mo pala!’….hahahah!!! Naalala mo pa?

Ten things I LOVE about you?

1. You treasure Jesus Christ.
2. You are willing to go wherever God calls u. One of the things I love about you is your commitment to go anywhere and do anything under any circumstances, as long as Christ is in the lead.
3. Dedicated servant of God.
4. Funny – you’re unbelievable! Blooper creator ka, panalo sa mga banat at facial expressions
5. Vocabulary Wiz – creating your own words na ikaw lang ang nakakaintindi…
6. True and trusted friend thru thick (gina and jeanette) and thin (gracie) --- peace!
7. Generous – hilig manlibre!
8. You always admit when you are wrong
9. You like and love me (hehehe!)
10. Because I still have countless reasons to love and keep you.


So today I celebrate the blessings of your rock solid support, layer upon layer. You have been my inspiration and my comfort.

Thanks for being part of my life all these years. I can ' t wait to have more stories to tell and memories to share.... Things get better and worse, but the journey is worth it.

You've always been so much more than "mamu” to me. And I thank GOD for you :)

I love you so much Chrissy!

Love,
Gracie

Comments

Popular Posts