Homebody

my attempt to be...

30May.
I looked at my calendar…I was amazed! Aba! Milagro wala akong appointment :D
happYness!

--

12:30am – sleeping mode
9:30 – I woke up
10 – finished my conversation with God
Rest of the morning: I cooked breakfast: hotdog and fried egg, had breakfast with peachy, had apple juice, then helped prepare lunch – kalabasa and alugbati na hindi ko naman natikman :P
1136 – che called, telebabad for 59min and 8sec
1242pm – kuya henry called, telebabad again for 55min and 6sec - THANK YOU! (lalo n sa text mo: Iba talaga pag kausap kita, di kayang tumbasan ng dhs ang pagtawag sa u.)
touchNess!

--

Then I did chapter 1 reports (loooong overdue na eh!)
3 – 530pm – moment with Jeanette
we went to Coffee Bean in Jumeirah Beach Centre, salamat sa treat :)
I continued working while she was busy on something too…
alam nyo un moment of ‘togetherness’…that even we have our own things to do…we still feel good spending quiet moments with each other…yun un eh!
TogetherNess!

--

Junior got hurt
530pm – had a car accident (first time that I hit a car since I started driving 4yrs ago)
Then went to Burdubai police station
645 – we arrived home
Dahil sa sobrang stressed… humiga ako sa bed ko while singing ‘Million Miles Away’…then Nanay went inside my room and hugged me until matapos un song…
SweetNess!
(salamat din po sa mga taong tumawag)

--

730pm onwards – worked again
10pm – dinner (at last!)
Blessed pa rin!

Comments

Popular Posts