moment namin ni Lord

i called tito jun this morning to check if we have HH or not, sabi nya he will check with tita nancy. tita texted me after few hours and asked us to confirm our attendance. i said ‘yes - count me in!' but i got an sms that needed me to be home tonight. obviously, i wasnt able to attend my upper household.

after my 1:1 with someone and settling things, and since hindi ako nakapag household - i took the moment naman to have 1:1 with God. sabi ko sa sarili ko - time ko naman mag-unload sa Kanya. i just did - one of the most wonderful feelings ever! during my time with my God, i prayed, read the Bible, and concluded with journaling - through blogging. i cried.

i realize, sometimes I risk perceiving my daily responsibilities to learn about God, rather than to know Him. the facts are: 1. my heart sometimes takes longer to grasp the facts, 2. my God cares for me more than I will ever understand and 3. my God longs to spend more time with me.

sometimes I can't wait to tell my best friend something that happened at work. sometimes I get upset and don't feel like talking at all. but tonight, i recognize the importance to put my feelings aside at least to the point where we meet and talk, because I love Him --- because I'm committed to Him.

God desires the same from all of us.

---

and i ended my prayer saying,
"Lord, even though I am worried about my heart, I know You'll take care of it."

(feeling ko umiiling na naman si Lord sa kakulitan ko...hehehe)

Comments

Popular Posts