Changes
by Gracie Entereso
29 April 2009


I am in the process of accepting change and its inevitable presence in my life and teaching myself to be grateful for the fact that life is ever-evolving. When I heard about our chapter’s major restructure, the challenges scared me but somehow overwhelmed me. This challenge presented to me somehow reminded me that it is time to grow, time to stretch everyone’s understanding of God’s plans, time to try our wings at a greater height. Accepting and being grateful for the opportunities granted by change frees me to enjoy the journey, even when it is painful.

When Tonio and I were planning and discussing the distribution of all household heads there was a part of me that wanted to cling to the familiar and to my emotions, even when I knew it is time to let go. I tend to respond to the possibility of change by resisting. It was easier for me to get stuck in my resistance which as a result may miss out on amazing opportunities to experience the joy of allowing Divine intervention to spread out in my SFC service life. During my prayer time, God clearly comforted me and said that His will for each of us is good beyond my wildest dreams.

The changes right now is part of the commitment to accept and learn from the challenges offered to me and to the rest of Chapter 1 leaders. In every challenge, there are lessons to be learned. I have moments of feeling God’s loving presence and graces in my life and moments of knowing that He is truly in charge.

As we make the commitment to allow His plans to direct our lives, we shift into the beginning of new joys in our personal and community lives. The way by which we strive to cope with change in our own lives can serve as examples for others. As a result of fulfilling this commitment, God will bless us and countless others.

Be blessed Soldiers of God! We will all be messengers of Love!
Lablab!


Sarap kumanta ng:

The nights the sky was filled with clouds
My worried mind was filled with fears
I couldn't count all the lonely hours
Spent with memories and tears

I never thought I would see the day
When I could throw all my sorrow away
But then YOU came and YOU showed me the way
YOU have made all those times disappear

YOU changed my life in a moment
And I'll never be the same again
YOU changed my life in a moment
And it's hard for me to understand
With a touch of Your hand
In a moment of time
All my sorrow is gone

I never thought that I could change
Could change so much in so many ways
I'm still surprised when I look in my mirror
To see that I still look the same


pictures taken during chapter 1 service team meeting
hamarain centre
27 April 2009

---robin.coi.rj.dess.grace.mark.jeanette.phat.eboy.teenee.che.ann.fonzy.chris.purple.charms.gracie.tonio.let.den.jho---




Comments

Popular Posts