technicalities of my service

Even during Jesus’ time, He just had 12 best friends/closest friends where he had personal relationships with…

But He did not limit His service… He cured, did miracles outside His circle of friends…


I guess, ganyan din tayo sa community…

We have our own circle of friends…we know their lives, stories, sentiments, share each others’ success and bitterness…

But we are capable of (and choose to) reaching out to others (in our family, unit, chapter, HH, even outside SFC)…

God created our arms in such a way we can embrace NOT all but certain people in our lives…

But again, we choose to extend our lives.


It’s a reality check for me, somehow, somewhere I might be missing out things (huge ones)… like building relationships with my members because of too much ‘technicalities’ of my service…



Just thinking out loud…

Comments

Popular Posts