Make a Difference - an Oman Mission Experience

March 26 – 28 - Three best days of my life! And i declare.


God filled my heart with sooooo much JOY, LOVE, FRIENDS, HOPE and GRACE.


I am delighted that I said YES…

And I am happy that GOD made a way to make it happen.


...


Lord, thank you for allowing me to renew my 100% Pure covenant…

For allowing me to travel (sa wakas!)

For the moments spent with my FRIENDS - old and new


For the opportunities to laugh --- and to cry!

For the simple reasons that made me "LAUGH until I CRY"!


For the sharers
– u all made a difference – bilib ako! Sobra!

For Kuya Noli – for countless reasons


For CFC Oman
– for welcoming and taking care of us


For SFC brothers and sisters –
for touching our lives and teaching us how to serve with passion and simplicity …saludo ako! Your faith, your passion, your hearts… the friendship we’ve built – and for welcoming us – SALAMAT po!


For Team Oman
---- HAAAAAAYYYY! I honor you ALL. How I wish I was able to capture and record all our moments together… simple pero ROCK! ...what we’ve shared are all special. Combination of different personalities and talents – tamang talento, tamang timpla! God put us together and made us realize how far we can extend our love. Salamat sa lahat ng moments - from the preps til our lunch date kanina. Salamat sa bus kwentuhan at sa jamming! Lord, thank you for DESIGNING my life to be with them.


Lord, thank you for March 27, 2009!


Lord, we pray that all our friends will also be able to experience what we did - its just amazing and worthy!



Just want to mark this day when God made a difference in my life …and my heart
J



More TEAM Oman Mission kwentos and litrato (dami!) SOOOOON!

Comments

Popular Posts