you can’t stop your heart

Anne and I started as friends through a friend. We never talked about comics, we never talked about Hansons. We just went out for a date that we never thought that will end up like more than just dating. “Don’t fall in love…” that was what we both said to each other. I agreed because I was broken-hearted that time, but sometimes you can’t stop your heart from beating again after being stabbed and bled.

I went half-way around the world to be in a relationship I’ve somehow dreamed of. It was good but went out very bad for me. I wasn’t mature enough to be very very serious, but I know I was faithful. The past makes us learn everything about relationships, enlightens our heart and mind. It made a scar in my heart, which will remind me not to have it again.

Anne and I have been dating for more than three years and I’ve became very, very serious about her. I love her so dearly. Today will be the last day of me being single.

Anne and I are getting married tomorrow.

http://www.edgartadeo.com
26 December 2008


congrats ega and anne :)

Comments

Popular Posts