it goes by -oh- so quickly

My Christmas week

1. My 5th Christmas in Dubai … blessing indeed to spend them all with my parents

2. Christmas rush and last minute shopping were experienced this year… OMG! As in after office, diretso kami ni nanay sa mga malls to buy gifts, and I can testify, City Centre pa rin is the easiest way to shop… kumpleto eh…

3. Malamig…sobrang lamig… ng panahon…

4. Simbang gabi – i missed one night ... hectic parking plus the not-so-cooperating-RTA-peeps…

5. Spring cleaning has started --- gettin’ there…little by little… and I forgot to get all my jackets from my baul…

6. I cooked spaghetti on Christmas Eve – at bumenta sya (wushu!) --- uulitin ko sa New Year eto…heheh!!!

7. We had Lord’s day celebration at 11pm with housemates led by Tatay. It was overwhelming and all housemates cried… everyone said our thanksgiving… kakatuwa! We finished at exactly 12am…time for Noche Buena…

8. Mar and Shiela joined us for our Noche Buena

9. I hosted our party games with mga bagong palaro na hindi nyo pa kilala at nalalaro --- Charade and Pictionary (bagong-bago diba?)– aysus! What’s new? Mapa-manila o Dubai man…

10. We danced and sang…and danced and sang… minsan idaan na lang natin sa videoke ang lahat

11. Slept at 5am and woke up before 1pm on Christmas day

12. Lunch with Chrissy and Gina and slept again and movie marathon at Chrissy’s place

13. Central Perk on Christmas day – first time ko!

14. So many memories were created…

15. Watched Anywhere But Home with Tatay and Nanay at MOE

16. Received black jacket and perfume and 500dhs from Tatay and Nanay

17. Received Pink Starbucks tumbler from Shiela and Pink Reebok travelling bag from Jeanette

18. I did not get my wish from my Santa – He gave me jewellery instead… Pero oks pa rin!

19. I bought my gifts for Tatay and Nanay two days after Christmas (kamusta naman ako nito diba?)

20. Happy to receive unexpected call from a friend but disappointed not to receive a call from someone I expected to do so (gets?)

21. Received an expected call from an expected friend (gets pa rin?)

22. Someone made me smile and think and smile again during this season…

23. Was reading Prayer of Jabez book (on Christmas season? --- weee!)

24. I cried 1 day before of Christmas day – hormonal imbalance ata ito…

25. And yes, the preps were fun, exciting and loooooong… but the day went by -oh- so quickly

Comments

Popular Posts