Voice of God

“My Child, how delighted I am that you are here, that you have set aside this time to be with me, to listen to me. I want to listen to you, too, my Child, so you can tell me what is deep inside your heart, so that you can give to me whatever it is that pains you and I can replace it with my love.”

“I have been with you even before you were in your mother’s womb. From your first footsteps to where you are today – I have been with you. I know how it feels to be little, helpless and sometimes scared. I love you just as you are right now – unconditionally. I know everything about you and I love you. I have seen the joys in your life and I know you have experienced pain as well. I am with you now and I love you."

“I know sometimes you have wished you were someone different – thinking that you were not good enough, or worth very much. Times when you did not like yourself, or felt unworthy to serve me and those I gave you. But I made you just as you are, and I love every part of you. To me, you are perfect! You don’t have to prove yourself to Me – simply be who you are in My Presence. Receive My love for you now.”

“I have been with you in your relationships with your brothers and sisters. Maybe there were times they did not show you love or support you, or want you around. At times they may have rejected your love. I’m sorry for those hurts. I know how it feels. Allow me to be your brother or sister. Receive My love and healing into those hurt areas now.”

“I have been with you in your relationships with your Mother and Father. I see their love for you, and yet I know sometimes they hurt you along the way. I’m sorry for the times they did not show you love, or spend time with you, or listen to you, or understand your feelings. I’m sorry for any hurt. I know how it feels – for I was with you and shared every tear. I love you. Let my love come into those hurts now and heal your heart.”

“I know there may have been other people, or even friends in your life who have misunderstood you, ignored you, made fun of you, hurt you, or did not want your love and friendship. I am sorry for these hurts. I know how it feels, and I am with you as your friend forever. Let my love fill any loneliness, emptiness, or pain in your heart now. I love you.”

“Finally, I know there may have been times in your life when it seemed like I was not there for you. Times when you wanted to feel My presence and did not. Times when you may have felt like I had forgotten about you, or did not answer your prayers, or took someone you loved from you. I know your disappointments and pain. I am sorry for these hurts. I have always been there with you, even in your darkest hour, holding you close to My heart. You are My child and I love you. I am with You. Allow My love to come into your heart right now.”

Comments

Popular Posts