million miles away

I'd love to make you mine 'cause it's the only way to hold you in my wild imagination
Still don't know how to grab a chance and spend some time in just a simple conversation

Just give it a try, though I'm like chasing rainbows in the sky
I wanna hold you in my dreams and make believe that it's true
Although I know, I know that it's impossible to do
'Cause you're a star, people love you as you are
You're a million miles away from me

Wished that you were here 'cause it's illusions every time you're close to me and sing my love songs
And it's the only way I could tell the whole world I love you
Although you're a million miles away


i remember, Jackie was the one who introduced me to this song and used to sing this over the phone... but that was a decade ago...

i heard this song played by a local radio station today as i drove my way home...
it brought back too many memories...

laveet!

Comments

Popular Posts