beginning and end

these are the songs which were played before and after my talk in NatCon

By your Grace
Artist: Joshua
Voice and Words by Mike Serapio

By your grace, I’ll wake each morning
By your grace, I’ll feel the breezy wind
By your grace, the heat of the sunshine
Touch my skin
Feeling your warmth of embrace
By your grace

By your grace, I’ll sleep in the evening
By your grace, I’ll walk through the darkest night
By your grace, the stars that are sparkling
Awed my sight
Standing in splendor of you
By your grace

Oh I will live for you
Every moment of the day
To you I’ll pray
Oh I will worship you
Every part of me
I will surrender to you
And I’ll do this all
By your grace, By your grace

By your grace, I’ll be renewed each day
By your grace, I’ll bless this world with your ways
By your grace, your words that inspired me
All will hear
Proclaiming you are King
By your grace

=+=+=

Need
Artist: Joshua
Voice: Rick Labrador
Words: Mike Serapio

I am grateful for the cross
My source of strength in this life’s cause
I will embrace it every day
Grace me to live day by day

You lord are all that I need
With all my mind and my deed
With you my life is complete
In your love in your hands
I’ll live

I am hopeful for the future
Looking to you I am secure
You are my king, my master
My lord
Grace in my heart forever more

Comments

Popular Posts