vacay

The Entereso Family is going on vacation! This is our third big vacation as a family (first in Dec2007 and second in Aug2008). I am leaving on the 8th morning while tatay and nanay on the 22nd. All of us will be back on 2nd Jan 2010. Though, today I just learned that Nanay might leave early since Lola Maria (her mom) is in the hospital (please pray friends).

I started to buy pasalubongs last week and to pack my things yesterday. Cleaned my closet and removed some clothes which no longer fit me. Since I will be leaving first, I took the liberty of bring all Christmas gifts with me (which I will pack when I am home – mura gift wrap in Pinas eh). Hopefully, I can buy more pasalubongs within the week.

Mixed emotions about the trip...and most of all, I simply can't wait! It’s a packed and blast! Can't wait for another Pinoy Christmas celebration, for family reunions and gimiks with friends. Excited to experience nature again, to sleep on my bed, to star gaze in our balcony at night, to eat adidas and isaw, to ride jeep, fx and trike (hope I can ride MRT), to rest.

I will attend Serrano-Camposano nuptial on 11th Dec in Batangas, will leave Manila on the 10th with Ch1 family. Then will (hopefully) join the David’s family (plus Che) in their Boracay adventure. Will have SFC Dubai Christmas party in MOA on the 18th and GK Immersion on 19-21 Dec in Tarlac. The rest of the vacay will be spent with family and friends.

Am praying for a meaningful, safe and wonderful vacation with family.

And today, I started to prepare my handover report in THE One. Wednesday will be off again (UAE National Day).

Soooooo excited!

Jump! Jump! Jump!

Bow!

Comments

Popular Posts