of course I remember you

Hey musta na po?
Alam mo everyday I am checking your blog
Addict ako sa mga entry mo eh
Kahit un kulitan nyo lang nageenjoy ako basahin un =)

And today I asked myself why you’re still part of me though we’re not in touch
May mga entry ka that touches my heart specially if it’s all about God’s love and service
Some of God’s existence I experienced
And most of the time nakukuha ko un mg sagot sa mga tanong ko sa blog mo

And now I know why ure existing until now
Kasi once I dream and plan to be like you
Once I want to give all my life to the service
But I was so weak then and afraid to face the calling
I know I won’t able have the chance to be SFC (married na eh!)

Pero SFC was the highlight in my life that everytime Im thinking the service I made sa pinas
Wow reminiscing lang ng praise, song and gathering nararamdaman ko un presence ni BRO

Nagemail lang po ako to let you know that since the day 1 I met u and up to now
Isa ka s mga tao part tlga ng life ko ndi ko maexplain y I am so attached (ndi nmn tau ngkabonding ng sobra)
Pero un blog mo lead me closer to you
Idol kita!! I like the way you face life challenges, keeping the covenant with God, a friend and daughter
Sobrang admire kita and through your blog you help me to trust and keep praising God kahit wala na ako s SFC
God give me a chance to meet you cos he use u to keep reminding me that BRO loves me


And though wala na ako sa service I am trying hard to keep my covenant may not be like you
But I make sure that God is always in control of my life and I am entrusting each day to HIM
But hoping you will include me to your prayers cos I believe u know better than me when praying ^^

Mahirap pa din explain un feelings ko ngayon but I know for sure
I am forever thankful that once in my life journey I met someone like u..
GRACIE an angel without wings =)

Hope u still remember me!!!

by:
GPM

==

God knows when to send Angels...
God is reminding me very well and every now and then, that even things wont go the way i wanted them to be... His plans and ways are far-far-far better (and perfect) than i have and can understand...
i will go back to Jeremiah 29:11...

thank you Lord for sending people like GPM...
For your GLORY and GRACE!


GPM, thank you for always believing in me... for trusting...
you are always included in my prayers. hope to see you soon again!
thank you for remembering me in those special and meaningful ways.

Comments

Popular Posts