edward or jacob



Edward Cullen: I love you. You're my only reason to stay alive... if that's what I am.

Bella Swan: When you left, and he left, you took everything with you. But the absence of him is everywhere I look. It's like a huge hole has been punched through my chest. But In a way, I'm glad. The pain is the only reminder that he was real. That you all were.


Jacob Black: Bella, you're crossing a line.
Bella Swan: Then don't draw one.


Bella Swan: Jake, please don't do this.
Jacob Black: Why?
Bella Swan: Because you're about to ruin everything. And I need you.
Jacob Black: Well, I've got loads of time. I'm not going to give up.
Bella Swan: I don't want you to. But that's just because I don't want you to go anywhere. It's really selfish. You know, I'm not like a car that you can fix up. I'm never going to run right.


Edward Cullen: Just give me five years and I'll change you.
Bella Swan: That's too long.
Edward Cullen: Three?
Bella Swan: *Stares at him*
Edward Cullen: You're so stubborn.
Bella Swan: What are you waiting for?
Edward Cullen: I have one condition if you want me to do it myself.
Bella Swan: What's the condition?
Edward Cullen: And then forever.
Bella Swan: That's what I'm asking.
Edward Cullen: Marry me, Bella.



Dubai Mall
27 November 2009
with Shiela and Nanay

Comments

Popular Posts