J&G

Usapang Mag Best Friend:

Naisip ko din, ganito rin tayo:

Perfect description of TRUST

Giving someone the ability to destroy you completely,
but at the same time being confident that she won't.


I know our friendship is not perfect…
Pero I want to believe that it is what I perfectly need and want in the past…now and in the future…

Thank you for the faith you have in me and in our friendship
Grateful kay God kasi He chose you to be a vessel of His love for me

Salamat for loving me, for respecting me…for taking care of me…
For listening with ur heart…
For sharing your precious life and love to me…

Inevitable that we will, in one way or another, hurt or disappoint each other
It’s a continuous effort to understand and accept our imperfections as a person, as a friend

Puede po tayong mag-away ha…
Puedeng mag selosan, magkulang...magpikunan...
Pero make sure...bumawi ka ng Double Dutch ice cream at isang mahigpit n yakkkkaaaap! Ahihihihi!

Thank you very much from the bottomest of my heart :D

Comments

Popular Posts