ay...ay...ay

I am…loved.
I am not…perfect, far from it in fact.
I think…and analyze things which hurt me sometimes.
I know…it was for the best, but I can’t help but wonder… what if.
I want…to visit Miriam College with jeanette, autumn, jackie, summer, janice, oly, kathy and gayatri
I have… a dimple on my left cheek.
I wish…I never make the same mistake twice.
I hate…liar. Nothing boils my blood more.
I miss… isaw in UP and sisig in Aysee.
I fear…snakes.
I feel… awkward when people tease me.
I hear…my keyboard as I type. Ahihi!
I wonder…what if I am not in Dubai.
I regret…nothing.
I love…pink.
I care…about my future.
I always… believe that love and laughter are the best medicines.
I am not… manhid.
I believe…in miracles.
I dance… seriously when no one is watching.
I sing… when no one hears.
I write…non-sense thoughts.
I win… (won) a bicycle when I was in high school.
I lose… (lost) my blue tooth and headset countless times.
I never… believe in love at first sight.
I listen…but sometimes I don’t believe.
I can usually be found… in SFC activities.
I am scared of…wasting my life.
I read… blogs of other people.
I am happy about… my life, i don’t have much to complain about.

Comments

Popular Posts