Who are your Top 5?

for the past three nights, I’ve been answering this most frequently asked interview mushy question.

but of course, I wont dare publish my top 5 here (para ko na ring nilaglag ang sarili ko!)
instead, I will be sharing my top 5 reasons why I am happY-ness and feel so BLESSED today.

1. Chapters 1 and 6 upper household had our service meeting. We shared emotions and point of views. We settled things. And we reminded ourselves on how God works in our SFC life and service.
2. Maaga natapos ang meeting – 930pm! Pambihira diba?
3. Coffee bonding with the group, ndi planadong gimik. un tamang kwentuhan lang. we played truth and truth (wala ka namang choice diba?) and of course ang mala-buzz na tanong na – who are your top 5?
4. Spent time with RJay, kwentuhan lang. Tamang sharing lang.
5. Finding true friends in the community. My prayer: Lord, protect our friendship and may You deepen and strengthen our friendship each day.



*emo na naman! embraaaacceeeee

Comments

Popular Posts