enri

This month, Lacaudra and I are celebrating our one year of friendship… though I cannot remember the exact date when we became close, our friendship started during NatCon 2008 preps - when I was preparing for my talk and he was preparing the conference stage.
Since then, walang tawag yan na hindi mang-aasar at mambubuwisit…pero hindi ko rin alam what made me stick with him. Do I need to know why? Sa simula siguro I just wanted to help out a ‘member’ in the community, but as the days went by, lumalim ang friendship. Daanin ba naman ako sa pag-iyak eh (hehehe!)…

We’ve been thru ups and downs. I’ve seen his tantrums, his kalokohan, his strengths and weaknesses, his ‘nowhere-to-connect’ stories, his artistic side (na mahirap talaga ma-comprehend), his own fights, (and we had countless fights - pero sya unang sumusuko at nanlalambing----weeee!), his life: he allowed me to enter to his heart and his world (of music, arts, career, family and service).

C4 is happy to have you too :) joker ka kasi (no effort – promise!)


Belated Happy Birthday Utol Enri!
No promises to offer… just friendship and prayers.
Lablab kita Kuya Autocad!

- surprise birthday dinner for me last year at TGIF (with eboy and jessie) -


And these past few weeks, Mr. Lacuadra found new ways of making ‘kulit’ and ‘lambing’ to me thru SMS and emails:

Pero lam mo, magiging napaka selfish din natin kung sarili lang natin ang ating iisipin. Lam ko my kelangan tau gampanan ditong mahalagang papel. Chapter 1 wont be the same without ‘grace’. There is always a right time for everything. I myself is still asking God to guide me. May I not be blinded by what I want in life.

-

Good am po utol gracie! ampayat mo na, kain ka po ng madami. Wish ko po para sa b-day mo is makita ka ng future GG mo at makasal kayo before ka mag 31!

-

Lam mo utol, swerte magiging asawa mo. Isa kang mabait na tao. Malakas nga lang mang-asar. Ha3! Ansaya ng gabi ko ngayon.

-

I thank u for being TRUE ate, friend, adviser, listener. My critic. My commenter.

-

alam mo kapatid na gracie...
kahit papaano eh ang swerte ni _____ ...
nanligaw siya sa iyo ng kahit papaano eh nalaman niya at narinig niya ang sagot mo...
sana lahat ng babae ay kagaya mo...

-

utol gracie,
salamat sa iyong pakikinig..
at sa mga payo mo...
nagkaroon ka lang ng isang emo na kaibigan..
artist nga ako..
nawalan lang ng pangkulay..
pero kaya pa ding gumuhit..
my future family will be proud of me someday..
i thank SFC...
natagpuan ko na naman ang sarili ko...
kung saan ang tunay na daan ko...
at kung saan ako...


*sabi ko sayo, kaya mo ring maging sweet eh (more! more! more!)… il be here as u discover more of yourself :)

Comments

Popular Posts